(00 962) 799 87 40 10 FINANCE & HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
COMPETENCIES IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Proficient in Finance and Human Resources management, analysis, control, planning and strategy.
• Elaboration & Follow Up of Financial Plan & Budgets. Accountancy control. Audits preparation.
• Knowledge of donors’ procedures (ECHO, UNICEF, DFID, Swiss Solidarity, Europaid, BSF, USAID, ERF, CDC, SIDA, CIDA…).
• Elaboration and Implementation of Internal Regulations, Processes and Procedures, Salaries revision, Job Classification, Conflicts management.
• Experience in Humanitarian Aid Operations, including emergency response in Africa, Asia, Middle- East.
• Experience in Supply Chain Management (procurement, inventory management, vendors management…)
• Experience in Project Management (Supply Chain, Human Resources).
• French : Native language
• English : Proficient
• Arabic: Basic knowledge
• Computing: MS Office Tool professional practice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
• SAP knowledge (ERP, Planning and Purchasing Modules) & XELUS knowledge (Planning tool).
Jan. 16-Current ROBERTO DANCE ACADEMY
ADMINISTRATIVE, FINANCE 1 MARKETING MANAGER, DANCE TEACHER
• ADMINISTRATION: Supervision of the administrative Team, ensured that work is done accurately (Proper management of students’ files, data entry in the Accountancy System & Petty Cash management.
• FINANCE: Elaborated the Financial & Marketing Plan. Followed up expenses & revenue. Elaborated proposals (narrative and financial part) to open Branches in Qatar and Dubai.
• MARKETING: Designed & realized flyers for coming events (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• DANCE TEACHER: Dance Teacher for Latin Dances, Argentine Tango, Ballet and Contemporary
Mar. 15-Dec 15 HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL (HI)
HUMAN RESOURCES & FINANCE COORDINATOR _ Jordan
• Budget: 5 M USD (150 National Staff, 15 International Staff).
• Elaborated a new Financial Plan ad new Mission Set up following the withdrawal of some donors suddenly
• Elaborated budgets and HR organizational chart for new proposals.
• Re-organize the Finance and Administrative team for a better efficiency & clearer processes.
• Implemented a new Health Insurance, including a better follow up
• Trained the Administrative Teams on Financial Plan, Budgets, Donors, Operational Follow Up Tool
• 5 National Staff in direct supervision, Technical Referent for 10 persons.
Nov. 13-Nov 14 ACTION AGAINST HUNGER (ACF)
HUMAN RESOURCES & FINANCE COORDINATOR _ Jordan & Kurdistan (based in Amman)
• Budget (2014): 8 M USD (200 National Staff, 20 International Staff).
• Sat up the HR department (as new mission opening): Internal Regulations, HR Procedures & Processes, Organization of briefings, Training plan & Performance review.
• Lead the recruitment and HR set up for the emergency mission in Kurdistan (IDPs from Mosul)
• Design Budgets for the 2 missions (Jordan & Kurdistan), as well as the overall Mission funding Plan
• 3 National Staff in direct supervision, Technical Referent for 10 persons.
Nov. 12-Nov 13 MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (MSF)
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR _ Jordan & Iraq (based in Amman)
• Budget (2012): 2 M USD (35 National Staff, 15 International Staff).
• Responsible of HR department (National & International Staff): legal aspects (Internal Regulations, Social Security…), Function Grid & Salary Scale, HR procedures, Training plan, Briefing & Debriefing
• 1 National staff in direct supervision, technical referent for 4 persons.
October 2012 HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL (HI)
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT _ Lebanon
• Provided HR and legal recommendations to HI (Social Security & Salary Scale).
• Elaborated several scenarios for a salary revision in Lebanon and submitted proposal to the Management.
• Provided recommendation on Human Resources Management.
May 11- Sept 12 MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (MSF)
PROJECT MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES _ Jordan & Iraq (based in Amman)
• Core team: 5 people. Extended team: 20.
• Implemented a Common Remuneration & Social Package for National Staff for 4 MSF sections present in Jordan & Iraq, including: Bench marking, new Salary Scales implemented, new Function Grid, new Internal Regulations, new Job Descriptions, new contracts and new Health Policy.
• Training of MSF HR departments in the field on new policies & new HR system functionalities (20 people).
Feb 10 - Apr11 ACTION AGAINT HUNGER -USA (ACF- USA)
COUNTRY ADMINISTRATOR (Finances and Human Resources) _ Juba, South Sudan
• Budget (2010): 6 M USD / year (200 National Staff, 20 International Staff).
• Finance: Mission funding Plan, management of donors grants (Proposals, financial reports, Budgets).
• HR: Implemented a new salary scale, revised Staff regulations, and implemented a HR data base.
• Training of administrators (accounting, Human resources policies, and Grant management).
• 4 Staff in direct supervision, technical referent for 10 persons.
Dec 08 - Nov09 AIDE MEDICALE INTERNATIONALE (AMI)
FINANCIAL ADVISOR _ Kabul, Afghanistan and Delhi, India
• In charge of budgets, finance & accountancy (BPHS & EPHS programs, budget of 1 M USD)
• Project Leader of Hand over of 2 provinces (Samangan & Laghman) to other NGOs.
• 2 Staff in direct supervision, technical referent for 7 persons.
1998 – 2008 HEWLETT PACKARD (Grenoble _ France)
2006 – 2008 VENDOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Israel, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland)
Business: Printers consumers’ _ 5000 events / month _ travel: 30%
• Partners’ management (performance, contracts). Cost optimization solutions in Israel and Poland.
2003 - 2006 SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER
• Sat up a Logistic provider in EMEA (500 K$ / 3 years contract, 6 M units shipped).
• Project manager: processes design, systems parameters configuration, end users training (30 people).
2001 - 2003 ENGINEER PROCESS PLANNING
• EMEA central Planning Tool set up to manage 3 distribution centers (spare parts for repair): analyzed opportunities, designed parameters, coordinated testing phase, End users training (40 people).
1998 - 2001 PLANNING ENGINEER
• Planned and managed spare parts for hardware events on HP products (office Jets and Design Jets). Objective: service level at 98% (2000 references), inventory optimization.
1998 Magister in Enterprise Management Sciences (majors in Finances & Cost Controlling) (1 year diploma)
Wilfrid Laurier University (Waterloo _ Ontario). Correspond to a Master Degree)
1997 Degree in Management Sciences (2 years diploma)
Ecole Supérieure des Affaires de Grenoble (ESA _ University School _ France)
1995 Degree in Mathematics (3 years diploma)
Joseph Fourier University _ Grenoble _ France and 1 year in Papeete, French Polynesia)
OTHER EXPERIENCES AND INTERESTS
2012-2016 Dance Teacher for Adults and Youth (Latin Dances, Argentine Tango, Classical Ballet & Contemporary)
1995-1997 President of AIESEC-Grenoble (International Association of Students in Economics). Organized a conference
Export opportunities (150 attendees/press release). 3 months internship (Marketing at SOGEGAT, Tunisia)
1994-1995 Renovated a house for disabled persons (Belgium, 6 weeks), cleaning up marshes (Netherlands, 6 weeks)
Hobbies Dancing, hiking, traveling, reading, sport
References On request